Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sharing is caring and can be life changing! Set some goals with me.

Happy New Year... New You!
Well ....almost, but isn't it time to think about what you really want 2009 to be like? Let's set some goals today.
  • Organize time...so you can enjoy what really matters.
  • Improve health...so you can enjoy what really matters.
  • Increase income, decrease outgo...so you can enjoy what really matters.
  • Touch and change some lives...so you can enjoy what really matters...

Okay...so what really matters? Let's just talk today about changing lives.

Your life is never the same after the day you hear you have an illness. Right!

So think about what really matters so you can be proactive in achieving the life you dream of.

For some it's just to feel better again and have more energy to get through the day.

Let me tell you about a friend of mine. Her name is Elayna. I met her through a meetup group about the teachings of The Secret that I organize. What a doll. Fun, spunky, a Momma of two little girls, and so anxious to help others. She is a web designer and boy was I excited about that. We ended up trading her design talents for what she wanted...energy. Who would have known that this was such a big impact on both our lives.

Here's her story...and by the way...it's Elayna's birthday today 12/16/08 so don't be shy drop her a BD Wish at elayna@designed2impress.com (:>)

***********************

As a result of my intolerance to red meat, my hectic schedule, and the ineffectiveness of hard-pill vitamins, I was suffering from chronic anemia, which affected my energy, increased my stress level, decreased my productivity, and ended up causing even more severe health problems and unplanned out-of-pocket expenses. I was working with Nancy at the time and she had me try Vemma. I liked its taste and, in my search for perfect health, I decided to start drinking it and, to my surprise, my hemoglobin level went from a 7 to high 10 in only 10 days. Thank you, Nancy, for introducing me to this tasty vitamin drink, which contributed so much to my health improvement, and which I still drink to keep it up.
Elayna Fernandez
Naples FL
***********************
So how about if a great Feel Good goal is about, "Who's life can we change today by what we do"?
Make a differenc.
Happy Day,
Nancy

No comments: