Friday, December 5, 2008

Get Smart Get Healthy it's a Mind Game you can win!

Hi it’s Nancy Sustersic from Marco Island, FL!
(for those who need a landmark-Marco Island FL is just S. of Naples FL) Here's a pic of me at size 18.

Have you ever dieted and struggled like I did? We know we only get one body, so what if it was now so simple to achieve your health goals and kick the dieting habit once and for all. Get smart health is not just for folks who want to lose weight, it's a mental yoga style training to achieve any goals you have for your health or the happiness you seek with your family or success in your business. Are you ready?!

It all started one month ago when my girlfriends and I went on vacation and we came home and threw the scales away. Our dieting days were over.

Have you ever thought…vacations, holidays, parties, weddings…all equal weight loss? NO…it’s the opposite, but that wasn’t the case for us. We were gifted with the knowledge of how to lose weight and shed extra sizes, but here is what we really learned.. It’s not about losing weight anymore. You must first think of your perfect weight in your head and then RELEASING the weight becomes almost effortless! It’s about balance of your body and mind. That’s the secret. Anyone can do it and it is free to learn how. As I said before...works great on your goals for your business... just as much as for your goals for your health.

Having been a yo yo dieter for years I was so excited to begin (can't you just imagine) and as of today, just 5 weeks after getting home, I am now 2 sizes smaller. I’ve shared this with my girlfriends as we were told to go home and start a club with family and friends because it is so much more fun to offer support to one another. So we started "The Secret To Perfect Weight" blog.

My gift to anyone who wishes to know this secret...is to share it with you on how you can achieve your perfect weight through the holidays and get a head start on your New Years resolutions now. I consider that to be a great way to “pay it forward” to anyone that is dedicated to get off the fad diet search forever!

Stay tuned and be watching for new pictures each week and subscribe to my blog as I will add new tips every couple days!!!

It’s not a secret anymore, so please share us with your friends and let’s succeed in achieving our goals together!

The first Tip arrives in two days, or email me UareWorthit@aol.com if you're in a hurry!
Nancy Sustersic
239-394-5051
or cell 419-350-9058

No comments: